Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I. Am Not. Techno. (But I really am)



To protect AND entertain (Busy P),

Middle of the week, so I know you need your electronic fix to keep trudging on till the weekend. Boys Noize is one of the HUGEST DJs in the electronic genre right now and I've had the pleasure seeing him twice at Hard Haunted Mansion in Los Angeles, CA and Lollapalooza in Chicago, IL. The first time I heard this song I knew it was going to massive, tell me what y'all think.

Boys Noize - Nott

Here's a bonus track from the mau5, he's personally one of my favorite DJs and this song Strobe is probably one of the greatest songs I have ever heard and if you haven't heard it that's a fuckin' shame, so download and experience this electronic greatness.

Deadmau5 - Strobe

Peace,
20thetruth

1 comment: