Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Wanna Rave till THE SUBS Blow Out



In for the kill (La Roux),

It's THURSDAY! What time is it? Party time. This Friday I'm going to go see STS9 (a sick ass jam band, but so much more) @ the Wiltern and I've heard great things about the venue, and I frankly think STS9 is super dank, so I can't wait to see these dudes live in action just rock out. But back to this electro shiet, these Belgian DJs known as The Subs have been putting out hard hitting electro-techno that's so rave friendly you'll just want to just keep movin' to the beat. Their original mix From Dusk Till Dawn is a rave favorite and for sure gets the crowd riled up. And their new release Mistubitchi has been blazin' the charts, and Bobermann's [a.k.a Bob Rifo of The Bloody Beetroots] remix makes the original go THAT MUCH harder... like that was possible, but it is. Listen, download, just soak it in.
Peace,
20thetruth

No comments:

Post a Comment