Sunday, March 21, 2010

Erol Alkan & Boys Noize.



Call on me,

I know, I know... whatsup with these long ass hiatuses? Well let me say spring break x took a little too much out of me and Lake Havasu, AZ, is the shiznit. But back to the blog, boy genius Erol Alkan and German electro-master Boys Noize has teamed up before but they just recently put out the Lemonade EP, and oh boy there are some fiya ass tracks. Take a listen to the first two and tell me what you think.

Erol Alkan & Boys Noize - Lemonade
Erol Alkan & Boys Noize - Avalanche

BONUS BLAP: Here's an older track from this dynamic duo that's sure to keep those heads nodding and fists pumping.

Erol Alkan & Boys Noize - Waves

[Just right-click the song titles and click "Save Link As" to directly download the mp3s]

Peace,
20thetruth

No comments:

Post a Comment