Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ok Nerdz... Let's go to COMPUTER CLUB.



I said ayyyyyyy yo,

Whatsup folks. So today we got this chubby guy with the Rusko mohawk, and at first glance he isn't the most attractive guy but goddamnit does he make some blaps. So if you didn't know, now you know, Computer Club, is a one man wrecking crew; producing, DJing, composing.His sound is agressive, loud, in-your-face hard house splashed with some electro funk. Losing Streak is an amazing song and the hook is catchy as shet, betch, and I got hooked from my first listen. Wired All Wrong is an electronic rock group from Cali, haven't heard much from them, but this remix is supersonic. Listen, download, whatever, just keep fighting the good fight.

Computer Club ft. Frankmusik - Losing Streak
Wired All Wrong - Elevatin' (Computer Club Remix)

BONUS BLAP OF THE DAY: (this is due to my infrequent posting... sorry I had 3 midterms this week, but now they're all over it's time for SPRING BREAK 2010 a.k.a. Lake fuckin' Havasu, AZ; time to binge drink, be irresposible, and make a few mistakes I'll regret later.)

Oh Em Gee. Da mau5 is the shit and this song is just another reason why, this is an oldie but sweet, and this is definitely one of the best songs Deadmau5 has made in my humble opinion (my homie A-Stack would argue Arguru is the dopest shit ever), but then again what song hasn't he made that is just ridiculously good?... that's right couldn't name one. Just thee most outstanding electro house ever. Bold statement, I know, but I'm gonna stick with it. So if you haven't heard already, get on your electro-grind and get these tracks.

Deadmau5 - Arguru (Original Mix)

[Just right-click the song titles and click "Save Link As" to directly download the mp3s]

Peace,
20thetruth

1 comment:

  1. Who the hell cares if a-stack thinks it's tight?? His opinion is worthless

    ReplyDelete