Sunday, March 7, 2010

Wobble Mania has Officially Arrived.



[In a] Sweet Disposition (The Temper Trap),

Back in the blog and lovin' it, so I know all you know that I am OBSESSED with dubstep, and today I got some massive chunes for your speakers to blow out to with some heavy dubstep coming from Doctor P, Giant, & Flux Pavillion. These guys make thEE most extreme wobble out... it's almost alien music, but I dig it, and I can't get enough of those massive basslines and wobbley breakdowns.

Doctor P - Sweet Shop
Giant - Drumstick
Flux Pavillion - Got 2 Know
Flux Pavillion & Doctor P - Air Raid

[Just right-click the song titles and click "Save Link As" to directly download the mp3s]

Peace,
20thetruth

2 comments:

  1. what about that kill the noise by flux pavillion? You sarious?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will post that in the next wobble mania

    ReplyDelete